A universal standard for the tracking of verified learning data. With reporting across qualifications, eLearning and certification – Journey Ledger will enable learners, employers and government.
Professionals & Students
The Learning Journey profile gives users automated control of their learning data across any platform, with proof of verified learning activities, discounted training courses/events, one-click enrolments, incentivisation and monetisation of professional development opportunities
Employers & Employees
The global Education Ledger for the verification of complete learning histories and accreditation, with AI analytics informing strategic workforce-planning
Government & Educational Institutions
The distributed learning ledger solution for eliminating qualification fraud and automation of cross-platform student data
The blockchain-based universal eLearning reporting standard with improved compatibility, features, security, privacy and ease of adoption. The JLX standard delivers cryptographic learning records integrated directly with the Journey Ledger blockchain, enabling interoperability of global education ICT infrastructure.
Suppliers & Customers
The decentralised marketplace for automated purchasing, enrolment and verified reporting of learning data, including online courseware, conferences, formal accreditation, mentoring/coaching etc.
The new standard in eLearning. Building off SCORM and XAPI JLX will have all the power of these two standards with the trust and reliability of the blockchain.
For all the latest news on Journey Ledger
signup to our contact list.
Journey Ledger will be built by Adaptive Interactive Learning Ltd Pty (AIL). AIL is an Australian based award winning eLearning/development company with 5 years history. Our client list includes The Australian Department of Education and Training, The Australian Department of Communication and the Arts, RMIT (University) and Tourism Australia.
Chief Executive Officer
BBus & LLB, University of Technology Sydney
- Advisory Board, Public Sector Network
- Chair, Australian Gov. ICT eLearning Forum
- Former Director of Australian Government Shared Services, HR Systems & Learning Tech
- Executive Manager of Linkedin, Lynda.com & Skillsoft SSC Contracts
Chief Operating Officer
MA (DigitaMedia), Sydney University;
BDes, Goldsmiths London
- Former Technical Director for agencies HOST Sydney and The One Centre
- Over 20 years software development experience
- Technical Director on projects for clients such as HSBC, Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz and Vodafone.
Chief Technical Officer – eLearning
BComm, Australian National University
- Renown speaker and expert on eLearning technologies and system infrastructure
- Adobe partner technical lead for Tourism Australia Aussie Specialist Program
- 15+ award winning eLearning software solutions
Director of Marketing
BDes, Plymouth University (UK)
- Highly awarded creative leader, digital marketing & product specialist
- 18 years in interactive media, working with world-class brands such as Electronic Arts, GE and The ABC
- Serial entrepreneur & Digital Agency co-founder
International Legal & Education Expert
Hon. FAHA; LLD (honoris causa); LLB, University of Sydney; Dr. Juris, Tübingen
- Former Assistant Director-General, UNESCO
- Officer of the Order of Australia
- Croix d’honneur autrichienne pour les Sciences et l’Art
- Honorary Professor, University of Queensland, formerly Stanford University, Hague Academy of International Law, Council of Europe, University of Sydney, Australian National University
Executive Accounts Manager
Stanford Graduate School of Business; ADip Financial Services, Kaplan
- Authorised Rep, Godfrey Pembroke Ltd
- Wealth Management Solutions, National Australia Group (NAB, MLC, JBWere)
- Over 30 years Financial Services industry experience
Director of Finance
BBus, Western Sydney
- CPA Accountant
- Partner, Jigsaw Tax & Advisory
- Former Officer, Auditing & Compliance, Australian Taxation Office
Director of Legal
BComm LLB, University of Tasmania
- Principal at Synapse Legal
- Member of the Law institute of Victoria
- Advisory Committee for Monash health
Director of Social Media
BComm (advertising) RMIT
- Specialist in Social Media, with expertise in managing millions of fans across some of the largest social profiles.
- Extensive work on campaigns for companies such as YouTube, Twitter, Sony Music, Kraft and Australian Open.
Digital Campaign Specialist
BA(Hons), University of Melbourne
Over 12 years of experience inbroadcast and publishing
Lead teams that have ideated and implemented campaigns for established brands such as Disney, Paypal, NAB, Myer and Toyota.
B.A., Southern Cross University
- Founder and CEO of SandyLand Media
- Expert programmer, web standards and blockchain
- Former Senior ICT Developer, multiple government agencies
- Developer for Government level enterprise builds
- Technical Expert developing multi-department programs
- Specialist Expertise in API and cross platform development and unit testing
Advisors have been selected for their unique expertise and belief in our vision!
Associate Professor RMIT University
- Specialist in Computer Science, IT and Machine Learning systems.
- Supervisor of PhD scholars in Business It and Logistics
- Project Leader and Chief Investigator in funded research projects
Werner de bruin
Technical Lead Disney AU
Disney’s Technical Lead inAustralia
In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, security, blockchain and platform integration
Founder Australian Crypto
One of the leading proponents of Blockchain in Australia.
Specialised in the taxation and management of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Advisor, Australian Government cryptocurrency taxation framework
We are currently updating our road map and will have the revised version out shortly.
Please find below the answers to some frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered here, then please contact our support team.
What timezone do you operate in?
Journey Ledger operates in AEST.
Are you open to investment groups or private sales?
We are not currently raising funds but if you have an interest in Journey Ledger please get in contact to find out more.
When will be Journey Ledger be ready to test?
We are currently updating our Road Map and will have this available shortly.